Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaz26 View Post
...The errors I found are:
A6CF - AUC Sensor
A6D0 - Kompressorventil

** For those who want to access the compressor actuator Activation, it's found in INPA in the "Engine" section under Component Triggering, then Actuator Activation 1. You will then see it on the bottom left side.
That's why most folks START with reading Fault Codes.

In this case the AUC Sensor and Compressor Valve (as well as the Refrigerant Pressure Sensor) are ALL connected to the JBBF/JBE, per the attached TIS "Heating & Air Conditioning Functions" circuit diagram:
https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/e...bution/uZS1ONq

So you need to read fault codes in the JBBF as well as the IHKA module. Here's what BMW Fault Code Lookup provides for a Definition for A6D0:
A6D0 | JBE: Control valve in A/C compressor | jbbf87 | Junction Box electronics

That code, taken together with the lack of development of ANY High Side Pressure when static system pressure is 7+ bar, points rather clearly to a bad Compressor Valve. A replacement Valve is available for ~ $40 I believe, but I'm NOT sure that anyone recommends just replacing the valve, rather than installing a Reman Denso Compressor, given what is involved in removing the Compressor to replace the valve.

BTW, if you could copy & post INPA screens of the following here, it would be very helpful:

1) the Fault Details when you read the A6D0 Fault in JBBF. If you just read codes in Functional Jobs, you need to connect to JBBF and get the FULL DATA on both A6D0 & A6CF.

2) the DME > F6 Activations Screen used to Activate the Compressor Valve; are you referring to the F6 | F1 | Shft+F2 "KOREL" (Compressor Relay) screen?

Thanks for helping us learn from your experience,
George
Appreciate 0