09-03-2006, 10:23 PM   #110
GSI
Rep
Drives: 335i

questions answered

Name:  325.JPG
Views: 828
Size:  55.9 KB

sorry guys this is a bit late, but i will answer as many Questions as i can, fist, question about dealer detection, the dealer usually cant detect the flash, if for some reason it is an issue the flash can be removed and the stock flash reloaded. so rest easy. and if the dealer does a update and clears the flash, it no problem the ecu an be re flashed with your performance tune which is kept in our files . next no effect on drive ability. next gas mileage (i always love this question) gas mileage will only be effected when you poor your foot in it and most of you will, a lot! Next. any Evotech dealer can install it for you. or if you prefer you can remove the ecu yourself or have your technician do it then send it to Dynocomp, ATT Ken or Jon. i am working on an instruction manual for install and removal, for those of you that want to do it your self, it should be finished in a week or two. Next dyno results, these # are posted because they are real and accurate in fact they are a bit conservative, in fact this tune is on 91 octane, for those of you that have access to 93 octane, a tune can produce and additional 15hp. and for the Question of dyno accuracy the dynodynamics dyno is one of the most accurate dynos in the world, unlike the dynojets ( witch reed hi) and the mustang dynos and others like them, the results are true, and any dynodynamics, no mater where in the world the run is made, will be similar to the next. in fact many factory race teems use this same dyno for there tuning. next the 330i results will post as soon as i get a chance to load them most likely next week. next the 330xi YEP, have a flash for it. no problem for the X cars!!!. and you should always dyno your car be for and after any power enhancement is done. the only true way to test for gains, is an be for and after dyno in the exact same conditions and on the exact same dyno. next ya! the 335i flash is available NOW! you have to understand that evotech software is from Germany, and the 335 has ben out there for some time now, so we haven't ben waiting on the software, we have ben waiting on the car!! and ya upgrade turbos will be available, to the likes of around 400 hp thanks every one and i must say good questions and good thred!!

Jon
Dynocomp.
Appreciate 0