02-09-2024, 09:08 PM   #50
VANOS
NFS
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msparta View Post
I own an m6 grand coupe comp pack 2019, have owned 2 prior X6M (2011, 2013)… I have driven a base model X7.

Although I have not driven an X5M I would rate it similar to the X6M with a boxier body. That being said the X6M or the X5M current gen models are very capable gt SUV’s. I almost purchased the 2023 x6M prior to the XM however after spending time behind the wheel of the XM for some time now I would say it is unlike any other M and makes the X7 feel like bus. It is mind boggling how agile and quick the XM is behind its tank like body. Another appeal to me is the luxury and sportiness of the interior that’s unique to the XM which I enjoy a lot. One has to appreciate its looks in person while driving it to understand its capabilities. While at the dealer not long ago I met another XM buyer whom had just turned in his X6M to acquire his XM… been on a few chats and dude has no regrets although the X6M / X5M have no flaws or downsides but when compared to the XM I feel it’s a step up in all aspects.

I would also say the longer I own it the more I feel it makes my M6 feel inferior …

I’m waiting for my M6 replacement … passed on the M8.
Thanks for the write up, I really appreciate it! I have always been a huge fan of the X5 M and I was excited to hear about the XM but wasn’t 100% sure with all the mixed reviews; but you’ve convinced me to schedule a test drive lol. Anyone I know that has an XM has said the same thing, they all love it. I have not heard one bad thing about it from XM owners.
Appreciate 1
Msparta316.00