View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #71
Tony@vargasturbotech
Banned
Rep
Drives: N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasillalov View Post
That's a lot of talk for someone who has not sold even a single N54 product. You'd better start backing things up because this community will literally eat you alive if you fail to deliver on your promises.

Fair warning, that's all.
I am really not quite sure why everyone thinks "N54" turbos are magic or an RB hybrid turbo is some new technology that rob came up with, while wearing safety google and using smoking beakers. Bottom line is this has ALL been done before but it seems like this community really only has a few options when it comes to turbos which is WHY I decided to make some products for this community. It has been stated I am not doing this to make huge profits from these turbos. I am doing this by keeping my prices (and profits) very low so more people can afford to go fast. I do agree with you that the products will speak for themselves. But the words "the community will eat you alive" are semi humorous. I have a lot more going on than this community and if decided to stop my N54 efforts today it wouldn't effect my business in the slightest. I am here to help with quality products people can afford and its funny I am getting trash talk thrown at me for it. Lets all just relax and see what happens.
Appreciate 0