View Single Post
      07-25-2007, 03:10 PM   #59
MIC328i
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Let me guess who that SA is ? hmm start with J ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmyfro View Post
i walked into T&C bmw ready to buy. i was wearing shorts, my flip flops and driving my work van. i walked in and after about 10 to 15 minutes of me walking around (no one greeted me at the door) a recptionist asked me if i needed help. so i looked at her a little funny and said yes ma'am i do need some help.

about 8 minutes after that a salesman walked up to me and asked me what i was intrested in. i told him i was ready to buy a 335 and i had some numbers already lined up, so if he can meet them we have a deal.

we sat down and as soon as i told him what i was able to get the car for, he didnt even let me finish my sentance. he said its impossible and that were not even close. so i told him im not making these numbers up (which i was not) and that i can get this deal already through another dealership. he then said that the dealership will not come through on that price and i should be careful. he wanted to offer me a MAX of 2% off, and that would only be after he spoke to his manager to confirm, and after i gave my credit card to him to show good faith. i told him i can get more than double off what he was offering, and he pretty much called me a liar.

so i basically laughed in his face. i didnt mean to but he knew i was laughing right at him. these guys think there s**t doesnt stink.

right as im about to leave, he notices my watch and asks me if i am wearing a ss daytona. i said yes and his attitude seemed to change. what a loser. now he was all nice. I told him im leaving because I needed to go home and wash my hair ( thats what i actually told him). he then took down my number, but i told him I will call him i i need him, and NOT to call me. A$$hole..................

he calls me the next day and asks me if i got my e550 from paul at mercedes. i dont even know how he found this out. I said yes and he now says hes sorry he didnt realize i knew paul blah blah. Because walking in off the street isnt good enough these days. he tells me to come in and he will match the deal i had. I then bring up how he basicaly called me a liar about the price i had given him. he completly ignores what i say and tells me once again to come in , they have a slot available and can get the car within 2 months.

i said i will see you at 5. never showed up. he calls me a few more times, every time i keep telling him what time i will approx be in, and never show.

you treat people like crap your gonna get treated like crap.

ps parkview bmw rocks.
Appreciate 0