View Single Post
      06-29-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
e90kev
Rep
Drives: e91

I Need to enable usb in e91 ccc idrive

I have a 2006 e91 with CCC Idrive. build date 12/05

I installed a new mulf 2 svs high as my old mulf was dead and retrofitted the new USB/AUX port in the center console as i hoped to get my usb pendrive with my music on to work as i have a single dvd drive.

I already had just the aux port but removed it and installed USB/AUX unit.

I added changed date in vo to 1207 and added $6FL to my CAS and NFRM. Wrote blank man files to my 2MULF, Cas and Mask/CCC.

My bluetooth is now working 100% and all usb options in the mulf2 are aktive and the usb lead from the mulf2 to the usb socket works fine it charges my phone just dont appear in the iDrive

Now my problem is that the USB option does not come up anywhere in the idrive i think it should appear next to aux which is working.

I checked and the cars without Idrive that have the RAD2 module and are as easy to configure as setting the USB option to ON in the RAD2.

But nowhere can I find the correct option/combination to enable the USB to display in the business Idrive.

I have the Business ccc idrive with one dvd slot I guess this needs a firmware update via optical connection.

Any ideas thanks in advance and i would travel to get the ccc/mask radio updated for beer money if thats what i need to get usb working.

My mask unit is a early one and i was reading there is no usb on that year? 12/2005 so its looking like firmware update time.

Last edited by e90kev; 06-30-2018 at 07:31 PM..
Appreciate 0