03-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #1752
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
damn sounds like you got quite the hook-up. I need to find a way to make some extra money
Just have to find something that you can do at night that is enjoyable and simple. For example, I also make the plexiglass holders for store signs and prices that you see at an electronics or furniture store and the bungees that hold things in the same manner. Was something 2 of my buddies and I started when we were still in high school and used connections our parents had to sell them into places. You would be amazed at what some people pay for that kind of stuff given the very low cost of production.

I'm very thankful of the connections that I have. It also helps that I have friends who are willing to do the work for some cash on the side. I am basically just the money at this point and typically have 5-8 cars sitting waiting to be sold. We had to set up an LLC so we can't get shafted on any kind of title jumping charges too. All said and done, I make much less than when I was doing it on my own under the table, but having the extra cash flow is always nice.
Appreciate 0