djgandy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
Maybe the A45 would be but nobody knows for sure yet. However, a basic M135i isn't much more than the competition. In fact, when I enquired about the new Focus ST the BMW was cheaper by quite a bit on a PCP.

I have to admit that I was really expecting Clarkson to bring out the M135i at the end when he was saying which one he'd have. He loved the M135i in his review.

I liked the hot hatch bit and was quite pleasantly surprised when they went onto the Kia but it ended up a stupid review. The rugby bit was crap and it was all round of by having that irritating little fuck stick Hamilton on it. What the fuck has happened to his accent? I thought he was English but it would appear that he's actually Ameringlish.
List price is what matters though, PCP and all other accounting tricks are not a price. Also a list price BMW has nothing in it. The focus will have electric seats, cruise control, parking sensors etc, BMW will want you to spend another 2k on the list price at least.

Hammond is so boring, his humor is the level of a 5 year old child. That handbrake bit was making me cringe, Jeremy makes a funny point, then Hammond repeats the same words over and over again for 5 minutes pissing his tiny hamster pants.
Appreciate 0