08-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #34
achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330 View Post
Nice one buddy and manual makes the car so much more enjoyable!!

I absolutely love the colour and look forward to seeing it in the flesh.....

Have you looked at CM Wheels website they have some cool wheels that might take your fancy?! If not the LM-R's are a good shout and rarer than the standard LM's.
i know! that feeling of revving to the max and stamping on the clutch is just soo good! i will never get over it...

yeahhh, i checked them out too, they didn't have LM-Rs in the fitment i want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
Mark @ BM Autosport is a good guy and has some great wheels! replica's do get quite a lot of slating but some are of a better quality than others!!!

one thing i will say is dont rush it! it took me 6 months to decide on my 1 set of wheels (now my winters) and nearly the same amount of time to find and secure my Hartge Splits!

they will make of break the car and its not something you can rush lol! have you seen other E92/3s with the LM-Rs on it? i know dharman (theivz) had them on his touring! they looked cool but he recently changed his wheels too!

my personal opinion would be to stay away from the "BBS Rep" style...go for something a little different!

but if thats what you like then go for it! they will look good either way
jheeze 6 months! i dunno now i think i should go genuine too... the whole colour coding thing was what i was gonna do to stand out... i've never seen it on an e92/3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbo99 View Post
+ 1 to Sumils comments, LM copies and CSL styles are done and in the past, you could make a real statement by doing something a little different, as the rest of the car is excellent.
have you got any suggestions?? i'm soo undecided about this lol... as i said in reply to sumil, i was gonna do the colour coding thing to stand out and make a statement lol...

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0