View Single Post
      08-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #1009
flicks28
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i; 2006 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocked@BMW View Post
Mine would do it whenever it felt like it. In the beginning only at first start in the morning. Then it started doing it after the car sat for 8-10 hours at work. Would not do it for day's, then it would do it a few days in a row. That's what made it so hard for me to show it to the dealer. Even though the Dealer had done the Bleed a year and a half before. By the time you drove it there it would have stopped, the longest I let it sit and warm-up hoping it would go away was 15 minutes. Would not go away anyway. That's when I started to video tape it doing it. Of course that was not GOOD enough. Just another excuse, and caused the games to start. Good Luck!
This is EXACTLY the same experience I had. Eventually it just started ticking more often and on the 3rd trip to the dealer, they heard it. But my service rep never gave me any BS on it. He listened to what I was saying, he knew the problem existed, and he corrected it. If any of you are in the Charlotte area, I will give you his name. He's the best SA I have ever had and more then likely will buy my next car from them, just because of the SA.
Appreciate 0