10-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Greater Chicago Motors, Chicago IL

This review is coming a little late, but it totally slipped my mind. In January of this year I traded in my 07 335i for an 07 M Coupe. Luckily I found one with the colors/options I wanted locally. I checked the car out and it all looked good. I dealt with Casey Dobczk (maybe spelled wrong) and he was very quick to respond to emails, gave me his cell number, and always answered. We exchanged probably 30 emails and 10 phone calls over the course of 2 days and he was up front and never elusive.

When I went in on Friday to sign the paperwork, it was incorrect. The sale price of the car did not reflect my down payment, meaning I was being charged an extra 5k for the car basically. I honestly don't know whether it was an honest mistake or not, but they handled it quickly and satisfactorily. They couriered the corrected paperwork to my house which arrived the next morning, and after completing it I took it in. There was no trying to get me to sign the incorrect paperwork, or anything along those lines. So aside from the initial discrepancy, there was no funny business.

Overall, I give Greater Chicago Motors a positive review and would do business with them again.
Appreciate 0