02-14-2007, 10:34 PM   #46
FinnVette
Private
Finland
Rep
Drives: 325xit & Corvette C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Ur Avg 3 View Post
i could care less for taht vavle in teh exhaust, for i already have an eisenmann.

if this works out, and it would be possible for my car to be running like a chipped 330i...(thats like 265-270 hp maybe?), along with intake and exhaust, not bad for a 325i.
I think that's realistic with the mods you have listed.

Quote:

i really hope this works out, and that evotech sends u back the flashed ecu soon. lotta ppl will be all over this if all works out. my concern is, if my car still runs smoothly after this sort of mod, im all for it, i just hope the 325 can take all this extra power.
I sure hope so too!

Quote:
my concern is, if my car still runs smoothly after this sort of mod, im all for it, i just hope the 325 can take all this extra power
The only part that could possibly take a hit is the clutch in M6 cars. 330i has a bigger clutch, however if you don't do burn outs or stuff like that you should be fine with 325i clutch. Steptronics are the same in both cars. 325i also has a tad shorter gearing so you will accelerate faster than 330i with similar mods, at least in theory.

Quote:
also, if i were to send my ecu to get flashed by evotech to a 330 software, do they take into account the mods i have (i.e. intake and exhaust) so that the ecu is tuned w/ these mods so my car gets maxiumum benefit from the ecu.
That's what they claim, maybe they will chime in with details...

However I would not recommend anybody sending their ECU before this mess is sorted out and the experimental "330i programming" is proven to work... Unless you want to have your car in the dock for undefined time...

Last edited by FinnVette; 02-15-2007 at 03:00 PM..
Appreciate 0