View Single Post
      10-01-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
2qwk4u
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335 coupe

Bad Fuel It Experience

NEVER SHOPPING AGAIN DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

AFTER PURCHASE ME: i can’t find any info on the return line and regulator on your website can you send me some pictures and what it looks like and its benefits that would be great can you also do any better than the $375 please
i just ordered this: FI-650HP FUEL pump

FUEL-IT
Frankly, you are trying to piece meal this stuff together which is going to cause headaches...I’d recommend you choose a vendor and stick with them. All of our kits and accessories are designed to integrate with each other. If you want to piece it all together that’s fine but we will only be able to offer you limited assistance in doing so.

ME:
I dont understand? the previous owner bought a stage 2 kit off you, my partner bought a BT sensor and lines & PI injection kit from one of your customers that decided not to fit it,
Now I Bought a FI-650HP FUEL pump KIT OFF YOU,
Seriously why are you being so RUDE, if you took the time to ask me i could have explained this to you. rather than fob me off with short answers and not even answering my questions!
Where is the "Thanks for buying a FI-650HP FUEL pump KIT you should expect it by this date.. and here is the pros and cons of the hose and regulator kit along with the pictures you asked for”
really WTF thats how you treat someone who potentially asked to spend another $350+ with you..
I expected alot better customer service from the reports from the forums, not HAPPY

FUEL-IT
No problem, I'm sorry you feel that way but in order to prevent future headaches and a dissatisfied customer I thought it best to inform you of the potential issues BEFORE spending more money with us and shipping your current order.
Shall we refund and cancel your current order? We certainly don't want you to be upset with us and if you'd rather we refund it, we'll do so.

ME:
Hi there, the only thing im dissastisfied with is your customer service WHY would i want a refund??? Im sure i didn’t ask about potential issues, the only issue i had was from the advice of a previous mechanic leading me down a JB4 path.
I would like you to please answer my question what is the benefits for the the return line and the fuel pressure reg kit, i couldnt find info about it,

FUEL-IT
will be refunding your purchase. We will now consider this matter closed.
Appreciate 0