View Single Post
      02-05-2015, 10:04 AM   #1
dru1692g
Rep
Drives: 2006 325XI Touring

E91 has Electrical Issues

Hi,

So I am having some weird electrical issues with my E91. It has about 120k miles on it and its having some weird electrical issues. I’m typing all this on my phone so bear with me on typos and grammar stuff... So first time I noticed an issue was when the left angel eye went out. Then the right angel eye went out and the left one came back on. Then I started hearing some weird popping coming from the right rear speaker. Then the popping sound moved to my front speakers. Then the radio/Bluetooth stopped playing audio and the radio can’t seem to find a station. Now there is a weird winding noise that randomly comes from behind the steering wheel. All of these issues seem to intensify the faster I drive and when I hit bumps. When the car is still none of these issues are present except for when the angel eyes were not working and now with the radio. Thanks for any assistance you can offer. I am interesting to hear you guy’s theories. I think one or more of the Control modules is malfunctioning.

Thanks,

Andrew
Appreciate 0