View Single Post
      09-28-2019, 12:11 PM   #1
JonEQuest
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Convertible 2007 335

How to default code my E93?

I have been learning about coding for about a year now and have been able to code a few cool things on two of my E93 cars. I think I messed something up because I lost comfort access. All I want to do is code my car back to factory default in my modules. Or at least the ones that matter for comfort access.

For background my car came with one key and it did have comfort access. I did some of my own coding and stupidly changed some things I wasn't even sure about. Then I had a local Guru of BMW keys make me a second key. I lost comfort access totally and he has even replaced the key he made and made sure the two keys I have are on slots 1 and 2. He wanted me to default code my car before replacing the second key he made for me but I couldn't make it work. this guy really knows his stuff so I don't think it's anything he did. I am attaching a picture of the profiles I have in NCS expert. This is my third install of the software because I had problems with German language and 32 vs 64 bit, Etc. if someone could tell me which profile to use and what to do to get me back to stock so my comfort access works again. Then I'll slowly add back one careful feature at a time.[IMG]undefined[/IMG]
Appreciate 0