View Single Post
      04-27-2015, 02:06 PM   #63
koolkat1973
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Strange battery issue with MY08 X5 3.0si

I know this is an e90 forum but I think someone here can help me with battery issue from my MY08 X5.

My issue started about a month ago. I swapped new battery on my X5 back in Nov 2014 at 64K miles with a brand new AGM 90AH battery from Advance Auto Parts. I registered the new battery and confirmed that the it's set to 90ah_agm using NCS. So about a month ago, my X5 would not start at all and it would give all these Error code on the dash. I would tried to start it again and same issue. Then I would wait several minutes and tried again and it would start with no problem. So I thought it was fluke and everything was back to normal. Everything was good for about several weeks and then same thing happened 2 days ago. Drove to my son's soccer game and when we got back into the car to start it up, it did the same as before. Waited a little and then it wouild start again. It's been doing this the past several attempt.

Last night and into this morning - I have plugged in the cable to have been monitoring my battery using INPALOAD. My only issue is that I'm not sure I know what I'm reading. I'm hoping an expert on this forum can shed some light to what I'm looking at and can help me figure out what my issue is. I don't think it's battery since this this battery is only 6 months ago.

Name:  Battery-0.png
Views: 3324
Size:  169.0 KB

Name:  Battery-1.png
Views: 3355
Size:  160.1 KB

Name:  Battery-2.png
Views: 3391
Size:  201.8 KB

Name:  Battery-3.png
Views: 3320
Size:  190.5 KB