Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
As I can see, your best time 100-200 km/h in those three runs is 10,8 s.
Around that figure, yes. These are no exact figures, though, as I don't have any equipment to measure this precisely. I made these videos so that there is at least something from the real world to see, besides my verbose statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
As a comparison, my car performs the same speed range @ 8,8 s, measured with Race Logic Performance Box GPS...
Remember that we are talking speedometer vs real GPS speeds now.

So my question to you is; are you really happy with the performance in your car?
Sure I am. Why wouldn't I be? You know, there will always be a faster car out there somewhere, no matter which one you buy initially. Fortunately for me though, my happiness is not defined by the fact that I'm faster than someone else - I can enjoy my car (which is very fast, objectively speaking) and not getting spoiled my mood by knowing that there are others with even faster or more powerful ones.

That said, I think that for the flash and the bolt-ons I currently have the car performs quite well. If you've read my review until the end you've seen that I do plan some upgrades in the power department that will certainly make the car go even faster, as I very much like to optimize everything. But that's not surprising, isn't it?

So, am I happy right now? Sure I am. Is there still room for improvement? Certainly!

Alpina_B3_Lux