Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
Well, if you had measured it precisely, you could easily add an extra 0,5-0,8 s upon the 10,8 s...
Well, I already told you that I only made those videos for illustrative purposes and not to be of scientific value...so what exactly is your point? That my car is slower than yours because you have more bolt-ons and run a tune with more boost? That's obvious, so why insist on that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Tom View Post
Cause you are planning to swich tuner?
As stated in my review, I have a slight issue with the power delivery as it is not completely smooth and steady but has torque spikes in it. As I'm somewhat perfectionist, I'd like that to be ironed out and therefore will try another tune. Also, the GIAC stage 2 may have other additional features and the possibility to offer a switching module that I would be interested in. However, it is not the power itself that I find lacking, as you seem to assume. I will never say no to more of it (as this will probably be a byproduct of the GIAC stage 2), but already now I find there's plenty of it, sometimes even almost too much.

Still, as I said this is a very minor issue and does not detract from my overall major contentment with this car.

Alpina_B3_Lux