View Single Post
      07-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #27
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotios335i View Post
BMW performance suspension ordered. As much as I love the idea of being able to adjust I know with the lack of time I have it will become a chore. I also didnt like the fact that I needed spacers for the front. This setup I got is completely engineered with the e90. Im looking forward to getting it and I think Ill be happy with the modest drop. It comes with absolutely everything needed and the sway bar is a nice extra. I had an 04 330i with the performance package and thought it was the best handling car Ive ever driven. If its anything like that ill be very happy with it. I also think it will be less trouble for me than a coilover could possibly be.
I hope its better than the OEM sport suspension....That had to be the worst suspension that I ever had on any of my BMW's....I currently have FK Silverline X and I love the ride and the handling of the car....Although I only adjusted it twice to get the height level that I wanted, I really don't forsee me adjusting them anymore at this point...I hope you made the right decision.
Appreciate 0