View Single Post
      03-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Burger View Post
Well, stock 335s are running in the 13.4 range so it sounds like your device might be .2-.3ths optimistic, but it will be interesting to see how much it improves.
No, I think it may actually be very accurate; my car currently has an additional 57WHP and 92 lb.-ft. RWTQ with the XEDE.

Yeah, I'm aware that the stock 335i's are running ~ 4.8 sec. 0-60mph and ~ 13.4-13.6 1/4 mi. @ 105mph; so, I was a little disappointed but again, I only did a couple runs and from the right side of the highway (emergency lane), so I had to go over those speed bumps (cuts) and pull to the left onto the highway's right lane...it was a little awkward since I wasn't technically going completely straight. Also, I'm fairly confident I can get a better launch too.

I guess I was just more impressed by the accuracy of the Beltronics Vector FX1, knowing that my XEDE-equipped 335i should be faster than a stock 335i, but only by a few 10ths of a second.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0