View Single Post
      08-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #49
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Got home safe n sound and boyyyyyy am I getting looks left right n centre lol. I can't help think If I was in Non RFTs (given the right damp settings) it would feel smooth as baby's butt lol but RFTS rly do suck. Funny because before lowering I was pleasantly surprised with the ride quality.
Anyways I don't want to spend more on new tyres for now as these are fine for now. When and if I get new alloys which I may do next year, I'll get standard rubber.
For now.. I have to play with the settings and raise it, maybe that will eliminate some of the bumpiness I'm getting. The coils are good bit of kit and with the right settings it mould well be a winner, but getting to that stage will be tough journey.

So far the ride is bumpy and my body is just bouncing all the time LOL but given its slammed, I'm confident with it higher it will improve. Should I adjust the damp thingys to a softer feel or harder? This is done simply by opening the bonnet and turning a dial either anti clockwise or clockwise. Need to look into this though as am a complete beginner lol