Antigua and Barbuda
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
That sounds convenient.

The wheels remind me of BBS LM's.... but they look like they would be pain to clean....

I talked to Acutint and they pretty much told me the same thing.... Vinyl over the dot matrix.... I am thinking about going 35% though so I am not quite sure what it will look like.

Zaino.... So you don't have to do the whole step all over on your car.... All the initial process has been completed and you will just have to keep it up either with Z2 (prefered) or Z5.... I've always used Zaino carwash and Z6 in between. If you have any questions let me know.... I have soo many Zaino shine pics of the car if you ever want to see them :-0

I don't know if you noticed but if you open up the hood there is a Zaino Sticker towards the bottom of the hood which was a courtesy of Sal Zaino himself.... It is kind stealth there.....but it is there. I am so glad you bought my car.... Let me know if you would like a M3 in a year or two with proximately 4-5k miles
You're right - they are LM replicas, but are $3500 less and supposedly very decent quality.

If you go with black interior on the M3, that will make the 35% tint appear darker. 15% is a tad darker than I would prefer, although I really like that nobody can see in, even during the day. Have you considered going with 15% for the rear and rear side windows, but 35% for the front doors?

Sweet, that will save me a lot of work. This is my first time trying Zaino products and I just received some Z2, ZFX, and Z6 My friend sent me some instructions on how to use it, I'm going to give is a shot this weekend. Do you apply Zaino to the clear bra?

Very cool, I'll have to check that sticker out! I'm really happy that I bought your car too, I couldn't have found a used E92 anywhere that was taken care of as well. Please give me a heads up when you decide to sell the M3, I will probably be interested
Appreciate 0