Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
wow you just love calling people out don't you? liar this and liar that. why must i prove myself to you nor does anyone else? not just me but really on based on your other posts seem to be a real hot head sorry to say.

lol i never said i can make this easy. this is just my thoughts and plans laid out in a simple basis. i wanted people's opinion on this and advice. no shit its not going to be easy. yes i describe it in such a simple manner but i just want input from others.

i think you have a serious problem lol. i mean is it your obligition to seek out the truth for everybody? what is it to you on how much i make nor to anyone else you have been calling out?

you can get a person address through many ways shit you can even get it through ebay live. one for example you place a bid, go to contact insert item # and user name and voila you get house number, phone, etc and after retract bid. expecially from a person like you based on your other posts i would not like to give my info away.

but in all seriously lets keep it on a positive note
You are so dumb. You say I call out others? Like who BoostNation or any other idiot that post dumbass shit?

And guess what I have received PM's from other members saying how glad they were that I did "call out" members like you say. So obviously I am not the only one thinking how I do, Just I say it. Also calling out is the new term for speaking the truth?

Also do you really think I am going to do something with your info? First off unless you have some items for sale I cant do what you stated.

Either way you are all talk until you cough up the username. Just like a lot of the other kids on here you live in a fantasy world.