View Single Post
      12-10-2007, 04:31 PM   #129
Threxx
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlawyer View Post
Is the Dinan flash something that can be ordered and financed as part of a new car purchase/lease?

If so, given that most 335s are probably leased, the real cost is only $600-$800, depending on your lease term. Also, the flash probably has some resale value even if you purchased your vehicle
I'd put a serious bundle of cash on the line that says it cannot be added as part of the residualized value of the car.

In fact I doubt that BMW even specifically endorses this, much less sells it - Dinan is probably just offering to pay for repairs that aren't covered by BMW as a result of this mod. Or am I misunderstanding?

But you are correct - you can probably sell this back on ebay after the lease is up for, I'd guess, 60 to 80% of what you paid for it originally.

My 335i is a lease and my only two questions are, does it void the terms of my lease to install this mod? (I'm guess probably yes) And also, does my 2007 sport package automatic 335i sedan already have the oil cooler from the factory? I forget what determines if you have it or not?
Appreciate 0