United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i, 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblagdon333 View Post
Got some questions for Zigsman and Snayko. Thanks for the wealth of information I've already gained from this thread.

Got an e90 330Xi auto w/58k miles

A few weeks ago after running fine in the morning the car started to shift odd. Hard up and downshifts and late shifts, pretty much everyone has been experiencing. I've cleaned the MAF and tried resetting the adaptations with the throttle trick (I don't think it works)

So I am onto changing the solenoids as it seems most likely because its shifting hard in manual sport also.

Some questions I have are:

1. Does the BT tool support the adaptation reset that is necessary for the project? I was planning on getting it anyways so this would be great. I am nowhere near the point to try getting DIS capabilities.

2. The transmission name plate is for the parts list is corroded and cannot be read. Know of any other way, short of removing the pan to determine the parts list? I am going to contact CTST also.

That's all I have for now to get everything I need together but I am sure I will have a bunch more questions once I get into it next week. Will take a bunch of pictures for another DIY.

Thanks Guys
-George
Try PM them...private message directly.
Appreciate 0