cgpublic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 A3 2.0T Quattro

Paddles and Xenon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessea View Post
cgpublic, I am not getting MT. Yes, the dakota and heated seats are part of the value package which is currently free. My current debate is whether or not to get Xenon (mostly for the cool factor, since I live within the 5 boroughs and unlit roads are rare) and the parking control since i was spoiled by the rear view camera in my last car.
In that case, you definitely want the Sport package because you also get the paddle shifters with the Sport steering wheel. The Value package includes Dakota, heated seats and the iPod/PMP USB connection, which is a very good value indeed.

Regarding Xenon & cool factor, the LCI (09/10) sedans feature the Corona rings without Xenon. Have the dealer show you both before you make a decision.

Personally, since you're already getting the Power seats, I would also consider the Premium package, and price it out both ways, with Premium and with Power, PDC, Xenon. The Bluetooth, Moonroof, and auto dimming mirrors are all worth it, and if you're financing, will be worth more via resale.

Last, check out the trim at your dealer: Dark Burl for class, or my preference, Aluminum for a sport look and a great contrast with Saddle.

Past: 2008 E90 328xi | Montego Blue | Dakota Black | Brushed Aluminum
Packages & Options: Premium | Sport | Xenon | CA | Heated Seats | iPod
Appreciate 0