Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinfthirty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz2ko0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0wE92 View Post
Sorry if this has been answered before. I dont have SES or CEL but cannot get monitors ready. I forget which one but I think it's O2 sensor - not ready and catalyst not ready. I live in TN so i need both to be ready. Will this trick the ecu to have it set to ready so I can pass emission?
This will set the readiness monitors and remove the ses light for what ever purpose you need it for.
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry if this has been answered before. I dont have SES or CEL but cannot get monitors ready. I forget which one but I think it's O2 sensor - not ready and catalyst not ready. I live in TN so i need both to be ready. Will this trick the ecu to have it set to ready so I can pass emission?
This will set the readiness monitors and remove the ses light for what ever purpose you need it for.

I live in Vegas and my cat monitors aren't ready because I keep erasing the cel code and trying to drive it but no luck, will this fix it so I can keep my catless downpipes and get smog?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinfthirty View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I live in Vegas and my cat monitors aren't ready because I keep erasing the cel code and trying to drive it but no luck, will this fix it so I can keep my catless downpipes and get smog?
Pm sent.