09-02-2016, 11:40 AM   #59
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bNks334 View Post
I never said that and nothing I posted suggests that. The oil to water heat exchanger no longer exists, as already pointed out in this thread. US cars are Oil to air cooled now.

The 128i manual as an oil to water heat exchanger still. In that case, if you had read the thread, I've already conceded that a radiator upgrade might make way for sense for those people.

Those without the oil to water heat exchanger (pretty much all of us) would benefit more from an oil cooler upgrade. BMW literally has separated the oil and water cooling jackets/passages. Oil is being used as a cooling agent for the bottom end and coolant is being used the keep the head cool in order to better regulate temperature for efficiency and performance purposes.

And now we are just talking in circles because this is all just a rehash of everything I've already pointed out except now you're slowly seeing my point.
Why are we back to talking about 128i now, which is an engine neither of us has??? The whole reason I wrote in this thread is because you are saying radiator won't do jack shit. Well you are kind of right on that part, because you have NO OIL COOLER AT ALL...

Anyway, we are talking in circle because of people like you who can't neither read nor write.
Appreciate 0