Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Doors View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redEYEjedi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Doors View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabrahams View Post
I'm going to kick myself for posting this..

Not mine but found: https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/c...765827537.html
Nice, M-Sport and Alpine White. Just a bummer it has tan interior...
Yup.. msport is great and all, but you could retrofit that. Auto too.

I would rather retrofit exterior parts than change the interior color, especially when it involves changing the lower dash, center console, carpet and cargo areas. I've done it once for my current E91 and would advise anyone to never do it. Only reason why I was ok with it for mine was because I had the engine and transmission swapped so the whole interior had to come out anyways.
Appreciate your experience. I agree, swapping the entire interior would be a pain and exterior M-Sport conversion is much easier to do. Trying to be patient for the right one to pop-up.
You'll find the right one with patience. It'll be worth the wait, even if you have to pass on a 6MT because of the interior color, unless you can live with tan or grey. They're just the hardest to maintain, especially since we're talking about a 7-10 year old car that already has its current wear.

Heck, I'd rather have a car repainted than do interior now. There's just too many detail items on the interior that it's not worth it. Granted seat and door panel swap is manageable as long as it's not grey or tan. Those 2 colors are the most work since carpets match the seats. This isn't even discussing the work of sourcing parts either.