Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zajac1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redEYEjedi View Post
For those interested, Seller suggested I look at his craigslist link, which is expired btw, when I inquired about the car. Might be a good option for local buyers who can inspect in person, but hard to gauge full damage with the close up photos for us out of state. Can't tell if there's any damage pushing down on the pillars based on the photos.

I was mainly looking to buy as a parts car though, but could have potential for someone looking for a salvage title car to just drive.
I posted that here cause I know there is many e91 enthusiasts. I want to go different way this time. It's perfect car except salvage title which is coming soon.
If you're serious about selling the car, post more photos of the car's damage further away, provide any estimates for repair or share the insurance company's documented damage.

You have to put some effort into the sale if you want to move it. You told me to refer to your expired craigslist ad. The car didn't sell when it had a clean title with no damage. Now you'll have even less interest with the salvage title, especially when we don't know the extent of the unrepaired damage.

I asked did a tree fall on it since you say everything else is "perfect." Maybe you could clarify since I won't be the only person asking. You only benefit by providing more info, especially in its "perfect" condition with salvage title, and the unclear amount of damage of course..