Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfriez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limpiabota809 View Post
Hopefully they get released soon, tried emailing sales a couple days ago to find out and no response
Ditto brother. Just tried seeing if it would even connect to VRSF downpipes on XI even if we did the cut/weld at another shop. I have heard comments that this doesn't fit on the XI with aftermarket downpipes even if you cut it, only with stock downpipes.

I wanted to find out if this was true or not, but all I've gotten is radio silence.
It's August of 2019 and the demand curve for VRSF E90 xi aftermarket performance exhausts is rapidly shrinking despite its alleged price point. The delays are intolerable to a 60 year old E90 AWD owners like myself. Due to various financial realities, I am strongly considering pulling the "cha-Ching" on a Cobb exhaust.
I would prefer the OVERALL sound of the Borla exhaust for my baby and it is less quid than VRSF's offering. Borla refuses to guarantee fitmen for an '11 E90 LCI335i xdrive. Ironically, Borla grantees fitmen for the 2007 through 2010. Please educate me
Appreciate 1
4 Doors1169.00