View Single Post
      07-01-2016, 01:35 PM   #13
mojobmw_e90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2014 E63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@BoostConcepts View Post
Please note, the pumps tested perfect in my own car after the second one was sent back with the same issue... read, not a problem with the pump

He was comparison testing with a stock pump AND the stage 1 still connected. we verified that at idle in my car there is a stable voltage output of 7.57-7.61 volts, while his voltage output was erratic between 4.7-7 volts. My reasoning for why the stock pump and stage 1 maintained a higher pressure at lower voltage was due to the reduced pressure differential of the second inline pump ran in series. he did not test with a regular single stock pump or my guess is his pressures would have been even lower then what the Walbro 450lph single pump put out.

Just wanted to clarify with some additional information!

mojo, I hope the controller module does the trick for you!

Best Regards!

Chris
Yes thank you to Chris for helping out over the last few weeks, he became my favorite person to email. Everything he noted is true and is correct. Looking at his voltage at idle vs mine on the same pumps was a dig diffrence. So with his help and such I ended up getting a used less miles module that arrives today and hopefully gets installed as well.
Appreciate 1