Thread: E91s For Sale
View Single Post
      02-23-2018, 08:23 AM   #859
brads2002
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Wagon

Way to go! Glad it worked out for someone on the forum.

Also I don’t think this car was wrecked. The seller said it was a $600 repair. They still may take it out of the eag world.

That being said I had an experience with those guys when they started out. They tried to pass off an e30 m3 as totally accident free but it clearly had paint work and other issues. I flew out there with the intent of driving back to NH. The wife and I ended up flying back. I am sure they have gotten better since then but at the time it was a costly frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpete13 View Post
I'm not one to count chickens before they're hatched but I've entered into agreement with the seller to purchase this vehicle - beyond excited. Not the color I prefer as I've had multiple black cars but this one was just too beautiful to pass up and I couldn't be happier with the decision.

The seller was extremely helpful and such a nice guy. I'll be flying down in the next week or two to drive her home.

Already planning the mods... omg my wife is gonna kill me.

I should also say that Jason at GMSwagons will have a silver 6MT LCI M sport conversion car for sale soon - I was waiting on this one but he's still a few weeks away, waiting on parts for the conversion, and the Florida car came up I just had to go for it. Higher miles but would still be awesome so keep a look out for that y'all!

couldn't agree more - I've been searching hard, daily, since October and I would hit each of those spots. Had a couple slip through but none that I was upset about. When the car above came up it had been on AT for at least a few hours and I wasn't the first to make contact, or offer a higher than asking price. Not sure what happened with the previous buyers but for some reason the seller liked my approach, it pays to be nice to people!

Good luck to all who search on
Appreciate 0