View Single Post
      02-24-2018, 07:38 AM   #864
mattpete13
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSBM5 View Post
Someone posted above that the car had been in an accident, and it was noted on the Carfax. EAG won't buy wrecked cars so no worry about them in this case.
accident was all cosmetic and from the detailed photos I got you couldn't tell at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brads2002 View Post
Way to go! Glad it worked out for someone on the forum.

Also I don’t think this car was wrecked. The seller said it was a $600 repair. They still may take it out of the eag world.

That being said I had an experience with those guys when they started out. They tried to pass off an e30 m3 as totally accident free but it clearly had paint work and other issues. I flew out there with the intent of driving back to NH. The wife and I ended up flying back. I am sure they have gotten better since then but at the time it was a costly frustration.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubersteuer View Post
Congrats, glad it went to someone on the forums. I was originally hoping for a lighter colored car but ended up with the same color combo as yours. Welcome to the three pedal M Sport club

And screw EAG.
Oui - screw EAG

this is my second 3 pedal m sport - first was an f30 335 - looking back I'm not so fond of the F chassis anymore, with the M2 exception, super stoked to have my first E chassis, this ones a keeper forever.
Appreciate 0