View Single Post
      12-11-2015, 11:08 AM   #294
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCodeRed View Post
Ive been through a lot with this car in the past 2 years. Nothing really major but still cannot get it to run a tune without problems. I nixed the Procede after a year of having it (ended up being a hardware problem) now I have a G5 JB4 which throws misfires all the time. I can't get on the car without one (or multiple). Driving normally and at idle there are zero problems.

So far in the past 6 months I've had this done:
New index 12 injectors
New NGK 6043 plugs gapped to 0.022
New HPFP (low was done shortly before I got the car)
Carbon blasting
and finally new Delphi GN10328 coils

After putting in the coils I was hoping for it to go away but it did not. It did perform a bit better, but at the top of 2-3 and 3-4 pulls it would kick out another misfire.

The most recent were a cyl 1 and cyl 2 misfire (1 first then both) and I just put the new coils in today.

Attached are two of the runs I did today, my expertise stops at the parts, any help here would be appreciated. I would like my car to actually be able to walk someone instead of sitting down on the highway and making me look like an idiot.
NGK 6043? This is the first time I'm hearing of people using that specific part number. Unless you know with a 100% certainty they are ok that may be the issue.

The go-to was 5992 which the Superseding Part Number is NGK 95770 ILZKBR7B8DG

I personally run Bosch OEM.

Any other codes?
Have you tried cleaning the vanos solenoids and swapping them?
Appreciate 0