03-30-2019, 11:45 AM   #6
balkanbemve
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_James View Post
Yes i've searched for hours and I found so many outdated threads from 2016, half of those vendors don't even sell anymore.. I might just get one from ikon motorsports
+1

I’m also in the market for a rep bumper and so far best contenders are **********s and european society motorsports. ModB was out of stock but ESM was restocking this week and they have free shipping. I was looking at e90 stuff so I’m not sure what they had e92wise.

Honestly the search police on this site are rediculously boring. That’s what happens when your life is so uninteresting you have to come tell people what to do on an electronic forums. Very lame, not classy. . Instead the search police should gather up in one group and figure out a way for this site to manage these threads by compiling factual info into MORE “stickies”, THEN people could search the stickies that are on the first page and not waste their time researching shit that is spread out over thousands of posts. Productive people don’t have time for that. This is 2019. Poor guy wasted hours of his time searching and never found a single thing he was looking for. All he needed was a Replica Bumper Sticky and he would have been done. Make it easy for people to get their info and leave. The world is much more interesting than sitting on this forum.
Appreciate 0