02-24-2010, 08:14 PM   #94
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL 325i View Post
i say go hyper silver, black looks way to blacked out if u have tinted and other stuff, i have sg325i , matte black grill, 35 tint and silver wheels compliment
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 Skye View Post
I agree, I really think with SG a great compliment color is silver. With TiAG I'd say go dark gunmetal or matte black would look cool, with darker color cars (like my JB) The wheels just end up blending in with the rest of the body. A little contrast is a good thing, unless you're going for a blacked out/dark look!

either way good luck man! Buying wheels is a tough choice, i'm having a tough time currently and trying to still maintain my budget lol
Thanks guys! I'm DEFINITELY not going black, my car would have to be BSM or JB for me to do that. But when you refer to SG do you mean Space Gray or SGM? I do know that SG is considerably lighter...

To Syke, I am going for a darker overall look (gunmetal wheels to match the body -ish). Its gonna look pretty nice at night during the summer (gloss black trim/grilles/20% tint coming in a couple weeks) so silver may be a bit TOO much of a contrast (until the 162's go back on in winter LOL), you know? Man I love the feedback/pictures from this thread, its awesome

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0