M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbmwz3 View Post
Now you are just being silly, I didn't say anything about having an opinion. Do you walk around expressing opinions you have on others in public without any regard for it or the effect on i) that person or ii) the tone of the forum generally? I doubt it, or at least I would hope not. I'm not sure what you are referring to with 4,200?
Of course I don't but there comes a time, when you log on for the daily browse of the forum, and there is yet another pointless post, it just kinda gets on your nerves. The effect it 'should' have on the person should be positive. It should make the person think about what he posts. The majority of his posts don't get a bad press, so surely he should stick to doing those instead of raising some useless poll on how you pronounce three numbers?

It is not the first time someone has commented on his daft posts, and whilst everybody appreciates humour (and this forum has it in spades - I often sit chuckling at some of the comments made - on topic and off) I believe there are limits!

The 4,200 referred to his post counter!
Appreciate 0