Captain
Rep
Drives: 25 to 2

Garage List
2010 135i  [0.00]
2007 e92 328I  [0.00]
back to my original point Life Quality is horrible:

http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Li...BMW-review-39/

I would gladly pay extra not to deal with them.

I went in there 3 years ago when I did the 328i coupe. I told them I had gotten a price of $1000 over invoice. They basically called me a liar saying no dealer is selling this car below msrp. The CA's exact quote was "get one for me at that price, not going to happen, maybe on the sedan, but even then I doubt it"

2 days later, I get a call from the finance manager, and they offer me $1000 over invoice. I said no thank you. The next day I get a call saying if I was to come in today and do the deal, they could give it to me for $800 above invoice. At this point I asked them to lose my number.

Fast forward 2 months later I was driving the car that I ordered $1000 over invoice, which included my MACO and other fees. But what I do remember, I did business with the dealership that treated me the best at the time. I had better prices, but I gave my business to the better dealership.

I learned that saving the extra $7 a month is not worth the time, effort, and the fact that I would be supporting a bunch of jerks.