Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I know you don't have the training nor expertise. I'm asking you to critically think through the situation and provide an answer since you have taken the liberty to be critical from the comfort of your living room couch, work office, etc.
I can't even imagine the frustration and insult of having to hear people, most of whom are ignorant, armchair-quarterbacking the decisions you have to make in a few milliseconds out on the street, in shitty situations. Thank you for what you do. I couldn't do it, for any wage, for even a day.

I appreciate that!

You know, I try really hard to suppress frustrations and help people understand things from our perspective. This is a job of compounded tough decisions; it's a component of the job. On any given day I may have to shoot a man, a woman......or, gasp!, a minor child (...should they present a weapon - like a firearm - and attempt to end my life or my partner's life). That is tough reality to accept, yet, thousands of us do......every day! Everything is a risk analysis and there is ALWAYS risk involved when it comes to policing.
Appreciate 4
Salty Dog3574.50
Dpc2u11503.00