03-16-2021, 04:40 PM   #10
noshab
Enlisted Member
Kyrgyzstan
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 325xi 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Morgan View Post
Usually you describe a failure, it will be caused by many reasons. For example, you said that the cylinder misfires.

My suggestion is to buy a scanner and use the error code to troubleshoot the error. The error code will not deceive you. Where the error code points to, it means that there is a problem, which helps to solve the problem quickly.

I bought an NT530 from Foxwelltool.com in 2019 and found 14 faults in my car. Then I searched various BMW forums for solutions, replaced parts, and cleared the error code.

This process is quite interesting, and if you are interested in it, I also recommend you to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Morgan View Post
Usually you describe a failure, it will be caused by many reasons. For example, you said that the cylinder misfires.

My suggestion is to buy a scanner and use the error code to troubleshoot the error. The error code will not deceive you. Where the error code points to, it means that there is a problem, which helps to solve the problem quickly.

I bought an NT530 from Foxwelltool.com in 2019 and found 14 faults in my car. Then I searched various BMW forums for solutions, replaced parts, and cleared the error code.

This process is quite interesting, and if you are interested in it, I also recommend you to do so.
Yes i am thinking of getting into it as well . There are quite some fault codes in the car so i will have to start solving them one by one . Better now than never or before its too late 😅