Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.21]
2009 BMW 328i Touri ...  [7.90]
2013 BMW X5 35i  [7.63]
2011 BMW 528i  [8.75]
2006 Mazda3  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Leader View Post
I am getting ready to do that for my 2010 E91. Radiator is toast - cracked in the usual place. I have all the parts (I think, but you never know until you get it all apart), and may be able to start on it tomorrow. I did the Mickey Mouse flange and water pump/tstat over the past couple of years so those are done already. I've not done this job before so figuring it will take some time.

Getting the new radiator was the biggest stumbling block. First one took over two weeks from order to arrival and when it arrived, the delivery driver left it sitting on my driveway with the box open, the radiator sitting on top of the box, and the stryrofoam packing sitting on top of that. I sent that one back and it only took a few days to get the second one (and the box was more secure with packaging tape in addition to the big staples).
I remember that photo... crazy! They must have shipped it to Alaska and back by mistake!

FYI, the hoses are all pretty easy to swap out. The only one that gave me any issue was the lower radiator hose. Did not want to release from the radiator for nothing. I hopefully didn't damage anything when trying to get it off!!!
Appreciate 0