View Single Post
      08-18-2019, 04:30 PM   #91
Bbqthat
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335d, Ford Fusion hybrid,

So I put a BRR tune on my 335D that i just bought and I've been absolutely loving it. Being that I just bought the car I'm still in the process of getting the maintenance on my car up to date. I've got 140,000 miles so it's got the typical fuel rail pressure code that will probably be an injector and it looks like a boost leak.

I still figured I'm just gonna send it and went to the local 1/8 mile drag races to see how it'll do as I've been loving the car and how fun it is. Being that I'm on bald run flat tires I filled up the diesel tank all the way full hoping it would assist with my traction problem. After the sun went down the little bit of traction I had totally disappeared as there was a lot of moisture in the air

I have only drag raced once and that was about 10 years ago in my 1970 baja bug with a 1600cc engine but I've attached my time slip from my first pass while it was still hot out in Southern California. I know this car and this tune has more potential for sure once I get a few of my issues sorted and I'm excited to get it all fixed up and get some tires on it to really see what it can do. Dont make fun of my RT I was nervous as hell lol.

Also I just checked and the DA was at 3904 feet when I ran at about 6pm on august 16th at Barona 1/8 mile drags in California.
Attached Images

Last edited by Bbqthat; 08-18-2019 at 07:46 PM..
Appreciate 1