View Single Post
      12-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #52
Speediance
Speediance
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
Obviously, the motion ratios were meansured at all nor was any calculations done to come up with that rate. That is one rough riding street car with lots of understeer!

"Orb" and HP Autowerks already have all the math worked out over a year or year and a half ago. Lots of information have been posted here on E90post, even some suggested spring rates. Yet there will be others who go out on their own and try something they think might work or use they learn from the E36/46 days, which doesn't work on the E82/9X chassis at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autowerks View Post
Obviously, the motion ratios were meansured at all nor was any calculations done to come up with that rate. That is one rough riding street car with lots of understeer!

"Orb" and HP Autowerks already have all the math worked out over a year or year and a half ago. Lots of information have been posted here on E90post, even some suggested spring rates. Yet there will be others who go out on their own and try something they think might work or use they learn from the E36/46 days, which doesn't work on the E82/9X chassis at all.
Hey HPAutowerks, it seems you know too much about my car and how it rides/handles without actually having sat in it...

I dont quite like how you responded; not at all professional of you. The 'smiley' is no excuse. So here is my response:

1) If you think you have all the math figured out and are obviously superior to others, than rest assured with that fact. There is NO reason to be defensive about it. Better products, better solutions always win! Have some faith!

2) I'm just a curious human being exploring all my options. And I'm simply sharing my experiences to people who I think would be most interested in finding them out. No one is being forced to read anything here; or atleast I hope not. I know, you are an active vendor here and a "suspension guru", but let me remind you, just like everyone else here on this forum, you dont have to read this! And if you think, I'm simply spewing garbage here, please find better use of your time.

3) You are most welcome to provide ideas and suggestions to make things better. It will only help the community out.

4) Please read my post previous to yours.

Apologies for the direct and forward tone, but I think its fair and deserved.
Appreciate 0