11-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #1475
salpone
Second Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Bmw E92 320d Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechicken View Post
Pardon my french, but damn it guys, you literally have ALL the answers on the last few pages, why are we complicatingd such a simple thing?

Take a look at my post for the rears a page or two behind, I described everything step by step.

If you use the bushings there is no need to enlarge or mill anything, just remove the old bushings, press the new ones inside and mount it, stock bolts and stock holes.

Unfortunately there are no drilled/slotted for the rear, but at the end of the day, do you really need it?
My car had drilled/slotted front and only drilled rear and it looks awesome.

F30 and E90 calipers have different offsets, that is the reason you have to either mill the F30 calipers and then use F30 discs, enlarge the holes on the car OR use an e60 disc with the bushings and do no milling or widening whatsoever.

Decide yourself for one solution or the other, no need to use both methods.
forgive me, but you know you also have very confused ideas:
1: if the rotor of the F series and 6mm can far from the caliper, I put the rotor of the E60 series gain 3mm, the other 3? so it must be milled
2: I do not need to mill anything if I mount F135i series hubs, but I do not want to mount them.
3: my bmw is 320d and not 335 so the drum of my handbrake is 160mm you have it 180, so I put the disk of the series FX4 and milled the 6 / 7mm caliper, or emit the disk of the E60 and 3 mm cutter the caliper and I have to make the bushing to the hand brake drum bell
Appreciate 0