Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinscher View Post
lol, ya so I'm implying that once "installed" the programs actually function with your car, which isn't the case.

You have to get the daten files, and figure out how to load those in along with a bunch of other jargon to make the magic happen and the software know how to communicate with your specific vehicle.

None of those install instructions are provided and the both of you would know that if you had done it your self.
Lol, now I'm having a hard time even taking you seriously. I've installed it on dozens of laptops, in person and remotely, then used the software for everything and anything. You don't need the daten files unless you plan on using Winkfp for flashing. Once unzipped, I can have it installed and functional in about 10 minutes, 15 if it's a old, slow laptop. This isn't some new shit that just came out, it's been around for at least 10-12 yrs in the public domain. It's free software for fuck's sake. If you want spoon fed, pay someone to do it for you.

There's literally hundreds of install and use tutorials out there. If it's over your head, find someone that knows what they're doing and step off.