View Single Post
      10-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #43
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Nice and thanks for the info - I did the retro fit also and have not got around to recoding the VO so I can remove the disclaimer, so thanks for the info I will have to take care of that! I did the install a while ago, but ran the old controller, just ordered the new center console trim, could not find anything used as I wanted to keep my Grey Poplar, so ended up having to order one new from a late 09 - just got the ship notification from Tischer as it was backordered so should have it Tuesday - what did you used for the console trim - it is hard to find them for the E93.

Rob
I am still using my old CCC controller for now...THe new controller is better as for short cuts but I have yet found a trim that matches mine. The Light Poplar is no longer made WHat I am going to do is find a E93 trim with the CIC cutout and basically take all my trim out and having it painted Piano Black along with the center control trim. This is one of the best retrofits I have done! You didnt code your VO? Who did the coding for you as the CIC headunit needs coding in order for the cic to work..

I have an extra retrofit kit if anyone is interested that is located near the New York area.

Last edited by cn555ic; 10-12-2013 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 0