View Single Post
      03-25-2019, 07:32 AM   #2665
Megashiver
Hungary
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 325i 2012

Hi,

I am new to this forum but needs some help/idea on an issue with my BMW, I try to be short as possible:
I have an E93 325i (2012) N53 B30A. Injectors (6 of them) just changed, oil changed, crankcase valve cover also changed in one visit.

After that I started to hear a strange noise, don't know if I heard it directly after it or just a bit later. (so far approx. 1500 km driven after this)
I found another guy on youtube who has exactly the same noise as mine. I contacted him and he said they changed oil pump, fuel pump, injectors and also oil. He said still has the noise but maybe a bit more silent.
I revisited the service and they even removed the fan belt and we still heard this noise. Service doesn't have a clue because they can't really determine the source of the noise. They checked oil for metal and oil was fine. If the car gets the operational temperature for the oil like 100-110 C then the noise barely noticeable or not at all.
Here is the video about the noise uploaded by the guy I mentioned above.

best heard at the beginning or around 0:35. You will hear it like woop woop woop like a wrong pump or something.

Any ideas?
Appreciate 0