03-17-2018, 08:07 PM   #1246
SingleturboVert
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosmic View Post
You need:

Brakediscs (Pic.2) from www.Ultimot.de, Order-Nr. 34216763827 as BS393SP.
Price is +/- 240.-€ ( you can change the language in the upper left corner )

4x Eccentric bushes M10 with 2,5mm offset (Pic.3) Price is +/- 80.-€

Press the M12 bushes out and press the M10 eccentric bushes in the right position in. (Pic.4)

4x Bolts M10x30mm in 10.9 (Old one is to short) Price is +/- 10.-€

Thats all you need :thump:

!!! When the position from the caliper is not correct, you must the fixing holes from the wheel carrier 1-2mm expand in the direction of travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
Because the offset you will get from the eccentric inserts won't be enough. Read Kosmic last sentence again. I already discussed this with Aus335iguy above. It's just waste if you ask me. There offset inserts will give you 2mm. You need to move the caliper further away from the hub than 2mm. Yes it will be less enongatuon on the hub but that is different conversation all together.
Understand, so it is just a matter of the bush not being aggressive enough with the offset. He calls for 1-2mm more in elongation, so it sounds like he did not want to have his bushes made over again or he felt it would compromise the integrity. I think another 1-1.5mm can be obtained in a bushing, we will see. It may not be perfect pad sweep but passable hopefully. It is definitely not the cheapest option, but for people like me who refuse to elongate the knuckle, I think its worth exploring which I'll be doing. Will report back if it works out or not.

Last edited by SingleturboVert; 03-17-2018 at 08:13 PM..
Appreciate 1
feuer4275.50