View Single Post
      10-16-2015, 01:15 AM   #73
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

I like the idea of allowing the engines to be revised throughout the year , Honda and Renault have clearly struggled to get the best out of the last set of rules. What engine is the new Hass team using Ferrari ? . The engine token thing isn't really working but I guess if MB and F are two steps in front on engine development it will take some thing to catch up because they will be moving forward as well

Different tyre manufactures allowed again like Michelin and Bridgestone as well as Pirelli.

How about al the teams with identical chassis and just different engines ? .

Nothing is ever simple when Red Bull was winning CF had no issues when the engine was slightly of the Pace he throws a hissy he and DM are going to walk if they don't get the best engine deal , Lets be honest can you see Ferrari or Mercedes giving them a leg up ? . it won't happen and from my understanding the remaining teams are happy to run 3 car teams

I have total respect for Ferrari and Mercedes they have developed the whole package and at present have the cars to beat. Why doesn't RB develop there own engine ? . McLaren have developed there own Sports car engines since there split with Mercedes. Look at the way Williams go about there business quietly sourcing and refining the car and improving using different engine suppliers ,In the late 80s they was the team to beat , Could you imagine Frank or Patrick behaving like DM & CH ? , I don't want Sparky or anyone losing the jobs but threatening to quit the sport if they can't have it there way id have said see ya
Appreciate 0